From feeding the fish and exploring the Gardens to burning off some steam in the playground and picnicking in our spacious grounds, there is plenty for families to enjoy at Burnby Hall Gardens. We deliver a range of engaging events and aim to make the Gardens a fun and family-friendly place with a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
Here are the fantastic facilities we have on offer for families:
- A cafe selling a delicious range of food and refreshments including Cream of the Wolds Ice-cream.
- Fully accessible toilets.
- Baby Changing Facilities.
- High Chairs.
- Picnic areas.
- A spacious lawn.
- Our Gardens are Buggy friendly with accessible paths around the grounds.
- Family-friendly events.
- Dedicated Family Resources.
- A Sprytar interactive trail.