Our Members’ Passes are wonderful value and allow members to visit the Gardens as many times as they wish throughout the year.
|Single Senior Citizen||£28.00|
|Double Senior Citizen||£48.00|
|Family (2 adults and up to 3 children)||£66.00|
|Single Family (1 adult and up to 3 children)*||£47.00|
In addition to unlimited entry into the Gardens and Museum, a Membership Pass also gives the following benefits:
- Free Entry to the Gardens and Museum until March the following year.
- 10% Discount on full priced items in the Gift Shop. Excluding plants and offers.
- 10% Discount in The Lilypad Café.
- Discounted entry to selected ticketed events.
- Two “Bring a Friend” vouchers.
- Free access to Scampston Walled Garden and Parkland between 5th April to 27th May and 3rd September to 27th October 2019.
* Child = 5 to 15 years. Under 5’s free.
MEMBERS’ PERSONAL DATA From 25th May 2018, Burnby Hall Gardens and Museum will be complying with the General Data Protection Regulation to ensure that the personal data you have supplied us with remains secure and is handled properly. How we use your personal information As a Member, we use your personal information to provide you with updates on the Gardens and events, but only if you consent to receive this as outlined on the annual renewal form. We also retain Gift Aid information for 5 years to comply with HMRC requirements. We only keep your personal information securely for as long as we need to for these purposes. We never give any of these details to third parties. We also take details of the barcode on your membership card each time you visit in order to calculate visitor numbers for the year. Your rights You have the right to object to how we process your personal information. You also have the right to access, correct, sometimes delete and restrict the personal information we use. In addition, you have a right to complain to us and to the data protection regulator. If you have any queries on GDPR and how data will be handled at Burnby Hall Gardens and Museum, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01759 307125 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .