DURING JANUARY AND FEBRUARY, THE GARDENS ARE CLOSED MONDAY AND TUESDAY EACH WEEK BUT ARE OPEN AS USUAL FROM WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY
Burnby Hall Gardens are designated a Public Outdoor Place under the new Lockdown Restrictions. From Wednesday 6th January, we will remain open for local exercise only, with the café being fully closed. Our opening times are 1000 x 1600 with last entry at 1530.
ENTRY FOR NON-MEMBERS IS BY PRE-BOOKING ONLY
DAY VISITORS – PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU DON’T HAVE A BOOKING, WE WON’T BE ABLE TO LET YOU INTO THE GARDENS.
MEMBERS DO NOT NEED TO PRE-BOOK THEIR VISIT
How Do I Make A Booking?
There are three booking slots to choose from – 1000 x 1200; 1200 x 1400 and 1400 x 1600.
Please read the information on the booking screen carefully, and remember to include all adults and children in your group when booking.
TO PRE-BOOK PLEASE USE THIS LINK:
ON COMPLETING A BOOKING, YOU WILL BE ALLOCATED A REFERENCE NUMBER IN YELLOW AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN WHICH WILL BE E-MAILED TO YOU. YOU MUST BRING A PRINTED COPY OF THIS E-MAIL OR BE ABLE TO DISPLAY IT ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE GARDENS ON THE DAY YOU HAVE BOOKED. PAYMENT CAN THEN BE MADE IN THE VISITOR CENTRE ON ARRIVAL. UNFORTUNATELY, WE HAVE NO FACILITY TO PRE-PAY ON-LINE.
For those without computer access, bookings can be made by telephone between 10am and 12pm daily by ringing our Customer Service Desk on 01759 307125.
What Covid-19 Restrictions are in place?
Owing to the current Covid-19 Restrictions, measures have been put in place for your safety and that of our staff. Please help us by observing the following:
• Please observe Social Distancing at all times.
• Please make all payments by card.
• Please purchase all fish food for your visit on arrival as it is not possible to return to the Visitor Centre once you have passed through it.
• Please follow the designated clockwise route around the Gardens at all times.
• Hand sanitiser points for customer use are positioned at the entrance to the Visitor Centre and near the toilets.
• Please follow any directions given by Gardens Staff engaged on marshalling, who can be identified by their fluorescent jackets.
• All of our staff have received personal PPE and have been briefed in relation to staff safety and social distancing prior to re-opening.
WE REGRET THAT, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ASSISTANCE DOGS, WE DO NOT ALLOW DOGS IN THE GARDENS.