ENTRY FOR NON-MEMBERS IS BY PRE-BOOKING ONLY
DAY VISITORS – PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU DON’T HAVE A BOOKING, WE WON’T BE ABLE TO LET YOU INTO THE GARDENS.
From Thursday 1st April, our pre-booking system for non-members has changed to a new permanent, pre-pay online system.
Non-Members are required to book and pay in advance for visits using the link below.
Please note that this will be non-refundable unless the Gardens are closed in exceptional circumstances on the date you have booked for.
Please see our Terms and Conditions section prior to making your booking.
What Covid-19 Restrictions are in place?
Owing to the current Covid-19 Restrictions, measures have been put in place for your safety and that of our staff. Please help us by observing the following:
• Please observe Social Distancing at all times.
• Please make all payments by card.
• Please purchase all fish food for your visit on arrival as it is not possible to return to the Visitor Centre once you have passed through it.
• Please follow the designated clockwise route around the Gardens at all times.
• Hand sanitiser points for customer use are positioned at the entrance to the Visitor Centre and near the toilets.
• Please follow any directions given by Gardens Staff engaged on marshalling, who can be identified by their fluorescent jackets.
• All of our staff have received personal PPE and have been briefed in relation to staff safety and social distancing prior to re-opening.
Telephone enquiries can be made to our Visitor Centre between 10am and 12pm daily on 01759 307125.
WE REGRET THAT, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ASSISTANCE DOGS, WE DO NOT ALLOW DOGS IN THE GARDENS.