We are now open on a restricted basis in line with Government advice on social distancing and, for the safety of visitors and staff, daily visitor numbers are currently being limited.
Our opening times are 1000 x 1700 daily with last entry at 1630.
ENTRY FOR NON-MEMBERS IS BY PRE-BOOKING ONLY
MEMBERS DO NOT NEED TO PRE-BOOK THEIR VISIT
How Do I Make A Booking?
There are three booking slots to choose from: 1000 x 1215; 1215 x 1430 and 1430 x 1700 and bookings can only be made for the current day (if places are available) or the following day.
Please read the information on the booking screen carefully, and remember to include all adults and children in your group when booking.
PRE-BOOK FOR TODAY OR TOMORROW USING THIS LINK:
ON COMPLETING A BOOKING, YOU WILL BE ALLOCATED A REFERENCE NUMBER IN YELLOW AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN WHICH WILL BE E-MAILED TO YOU. YOU MUST BRING A PRINTED COPY OF THIS E-MAIL OR BE ABLE TO DISPLAY IT ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE GARDENS ON THE DAY YOU HAVE BOOKED. PAYMENT CAN THEN BE MADE IN THE VISITOR CENTRE ON ARRIVAL. UNFORTUNATELY, WE HAVE NO FACILITY TO PRE-PAY ON-LINE.
What Covid-19 Restrictions are in place?
Owing to the current Covid-19 Restrictions, measures have been put in place for your safety and that of our staff. Please help us by observing the following:
• Please observe Social Distancing at all times.
• Please make all payments by card.
• Please purchase all fish food for your visit on arrival as it is not possible to return to the Visitor Centre once you have passed through it.
• Please follow the designated clockwise route around the Gardens at all times.
• Hand sanitiser points for customer use are positioned at the entrance to the Visitor Centre and near the toilets.
• Please follow any directions given by Gardens Staff engaged on marshalling, who can be identified by their fluorescent jackets.
• All of our staff have received personal PPE and have been briefed in relation to staff safety and social distancing prior to re-opening.
WE REGRET THAT, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ASSISTANCE DOGS, WE DO NOT ALLOW DOGS IN THE GARDENS.